50 + High PR Press Release Submission Sites List 2017
Hello Guy”….hope you guys doing good…
As you knows that SEO Helps Desk is the home for every SEO Beginner. Today I am going to share List of High PR Press Release Submission Sites for 2017 with you guys. This is the one of the most effective ways to get “High Quality Backlinks” and huge traffic within a very short period of time.
What is Press Release Submission?
Press Release Submission is an Off Page SEO activities or technique. Press release submission is a good technique for getting high quality backlinks. A press release sites have a form of communication, its main purpose is to announce latest and current news. Press release submission sites are become popular or trending in recent times and become a very common technique for getting high quality backlinks. These Press Release Submission Sites will provide SEO and PR benefits to a particular website or a blog page.
Reason for Popularity of Press Release Submission:
Generally these press release sites have good PR as well as high Domain Authority. And this because these press release sites will engage and influence more people to read stories and web pages. It is the main reason that all SEO Professional use these press release sites for getting backlinks form here. These Press release sites share content for all type of business. A press release site is a place which monitors all the activities of a specific industry.
It is a mean by which you can influence and attract an audience. Press release sites are an excellent way to drive traffic to a website; it is also helpful in creating inbound links to a particular website.
Disadvantage of press release Submission Sites:
But the major disadvantage of press release sites is that they are majorly filled with spams and unworthy content.
List of High PR Press Release Submission Sites for 2017:
- Kundan is a passionate blogger who started his career in blogging four years ago. He loves writing about SEO, SMO, PPC, Google,web design, tutorials, Photography, and everything about new innovations and happenings in the Web world. When not blogging, he loves spending his time in social networking. Follow us on FlipBoard.
- SEO for Blog2017.07.20Basics SEO for Bloggers | How to do Keywords Research for Better Search Engine Results
- Off Page SEO2017.07.18Tips & Tricks for Creating and Submission your Infographics
- Classified2017.07.04Top 130+ High PR – Free Classified Submission Sites List 2017 for India
- Off Page SEO2017.07.03Meaning and Benefits of Social Bookmarking