How to do PDF Submission
Before getting involved into the topic, first understand the question “What exactly is PDF Submission“? PDF stands for Portable Document Format. It is a file format used to present and exchange documents reliably, independent of software, hardware, or operating system. Adobe is a organisation who invented it. In common language PDF means a file that consists of images and fonts and collects them together into one document.
What is PDF Submission?
It is one of the most popular techniques which are used by SEO professionals. PDF submission is an activity of Off Page SEO that provides visibility to your website through promotion and getting backlinks. There are many popular websites where you can submit your PDF and get backlinks within a minute. It promotes and ensures enhancement of your website’s SEO presence in search engine result page. With the help of my PDF Submission guide (Given Below) you will know how to submit PDF.
Why PDF Submission is important?
PDF submission is important because it can to bring most professional results. I have explained the benefits of PDF submission that will prove that how much important PDF submission is.
1.Generate traffic from these Documents sharing websites:
Thousands of users visit these sites for information and if you have provided useful information then you can get visitors to your site from here. In this way online document sharing helps you in getting a lot of direct traffic.
2.Generate High Quality Backlinks
When you do PDF Submission for your website, you will get a variety of high quality backlinks to your site. It is because most of these websites are linked to blogs, articles, directories and social media sites.
3.PDF Submission gives quick SEO result
These documents sharing sites get indexed very fast. Therefore you have the opportunity to get you PDF indexed quickly and get instant SEO result. It will help in improving the Domain Authority of your website.
As I have asked above, here is the process for the PDF submission, or How to do PDF Submission?
Step 1. First of all you must prepare PDF’s content. You would use any text documents or any PPT documents etc.
Step 2. After this you have convert these Docs into PDF format. For convert you can use this online tool
Step 3. Now you have PDF docs after this you have to make a small Article. This article will contains Following Details:
Title – i.e. How to do PDF Submission
Description – i.e. (PDF submission is one of the most popular techniques which are used by SEO professionals. Visit – http://www.helpsdesk.org/)
Keywords – i.e. (SEO, search engine optimization)
Step 4. Open PDF submission site (given below) where you wants to submit your PDF.
After these entire explanation one factor is still not clear that, Why PDF are Popular? Here I have explained that why PDF are popular:
- Create PDF is very easy and no needs of any technical knowledge.
- It is very less time consuming process.
- It has the Capability to compress large files.
- PDF documents are more secured files. If you are sending your documents over internet then don’t worry.
Followings are the site for the PDF submission with high Page Authority & Domain Authority:
If you like this post or got the information for which you are here then comment below.
- Hello Everyone, welcome to the my blog, SEO Helps Desk! I’m Kundan Kumar Mishra, a professional blogger from New Delhi, India. I started SEO Helps Desk in March 2017 as a passion, and Today we have about 2000+ unique users daily. Here at SEO Helps Desk, I write about SEO, SMO and Digital Marketing Tips & Tricks and also provide best resources for backlinks creation for your Off Page SEO. You can read more about Me at the “Google+” page by click on " g+" icon.
- Off Page SEO2018.02.1350+ Free Search Engine Submission Sites List with DA, PA and Alexa Rank
- Off Page SEO2018.02.08What is social bookmarking & How to do social bookmarking in SEO
- Off Page SEO2018.02.02Best 130+ Free Classified Ads Posting Sites List with DA, PA and Alexa Rank
- SMO2018.01.026 Killer Tips and Strategies for Social Media Optimization (SMO)