BENEFITS OF SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
Hello Guys” I am here to explain you the top benefits of search engine optimization (SEO). It is because SEO is becoming very crucial for any business and brand awareness.
Search Engine Optimization has widely adopted by the SEO Expert as Digital or Online marketing strategy. This happens because of its efficiency and effectiveness. While the benefits of SEO are very wider, her I have explained few of them below.
The digital marketing has changed dramatically in the past few years, but Search Engine Optimization still remains an effective and important marketing strategy. While there are various benefits of a good Search Engine Optimization strategy, we have outlined the few to help you understand why SEO is beneficial.
1. It will Increases Traffic of your Website or webpage
Search Engine Optimization is mainly done to increase the organic traffic in search engine SERPS. An research have shown that top 3 positions on the Search Engine Result Pages receive about 80% of clicks and impressions, so ranking in these top positions can result in continuous traffic increases for your website. SEO one of the primary functions is to creating informative and keyword relevant title tags and Meta descriptions, which will shows up in the result pages. If you have optimized tags and descriptions it will increase your website click rate.
2. Search Engine Optimization is very Cost effectiveness
SEO is one of the most cost effective marketing strategies. This is because SEO targets only those users who are actually looking for your products and services online. SEO is generates business leads very cheaper in respect to other calling methods, resulting in cost savings for companies.
3. Exact Calculation of Return On Investment (ROI) for Website
Return on Investment (ROI) is a very important metric for SEO, and sometime it is more important than sales or conversions. This is because it takes into account the cost of the investment. It can be difficult for small business owners or business owners of any kind to decide where they should spend their money. How much are you going to get in return for the amount of money you spend? You obviously want to spend your money on the types of marketing or advertising that will bring in the most customers.
How do you calculate the Return On Investment of SEO? Here is the formula for calculating:
4. Increased Website Usability of Website
Visitors come to your site with certain goals in their mind. It is your job to help them to reach these goals as quickly as possible. If you can manage to do that, your visitors will be happy and you have provided a positive experience to your visitor.
A clear and Usable Design can be achieved through:
- Simplicity – Focus on what is important. If you do not distract your visitors they will be more likely to do what you want them to do.
- Familiarity – Stick to what people already know. There is nothing wrong with looking at other sites for inspiration.
- Guidance for Visitor – Don’t expect your visitors to explore your site by him. Therefore it is necessary to guide them through your website and show them what you have to offer.
- Good information architecture – Understand that what is the requirement of your visitors and how they would expect you to structure the content on your site.
5. Helps in Brand Awareness for Services or Products
One of the biggest challenges arise when implementing SEO, especially for those just jumping into the game, is to know which keywords to target. For example, our company’s brand has always used the keyword “PQR” but analytics suggest that customers are calling “XYZ”. Your company’s brand is a valuable asset, especially if you have invested a significant amount of resources into developing it. Increasing and improving brand awareness is one of the top priorities for marketers. Your website is one of the most effective places to spread brand awareness. From here the role of Search Engine Optimization started.
If you got your required information and this article is helpful for you then comment in comment box below.