Why Infographics Still Matter in SEO
Infographics means data visualizations that present complex information quickly and clearly. Whenever we are discussing about any graphics that can represents and explains information easily. Whether those will a complex statistical data or technical words with Infographics it is very easy to understand. When we use the term data representation or information representation, it means presentation of data and if it will be in form of graphics, it becomes Infographics.
In last few years, Infographics becomes very popular on the Internet, especially on social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest. In my opening it continues to be a popular medium to spread awareness about your business, brand and increase social shares.
It is very effective for delivering information quickly and simply to the targeted audience. Several companies and organizations have shown their interest in Infographics. If you have an interesting and effective Infographics, it truly can generate a large number of unique traffic to your website.
According to Hubspot, 40% of people will respond better towards visual information than text information, while images on Facebook get shared 5 times more than text.
Important points to be remember:
I have outlined below some important features about the Infographics. These all are the elements that make up an Infographics.
- Present complex information quickly and clearly
- Integrate words and graphics to reveal information, patterns or trends
- Are easier to understand than words alone
- Are beautiful and engaging
Research for few thinks to create Infographics
You can start your research from these points, data that can be used to create an Infographics.
- Find information and organizes them in defined manner.
- Find all those information that will be visually represented.
- Collect data that can do better than just information.
- Focus on those contents that can triggers an emotional response.
Develop concept for your Infographics
After data research, your next step is to develop concept for your Infographics.
- Decide that how you can represent your data visually.
- After it you have to decide colour themes for your Infographics.
- Once you have decided you colour theme then decide how to create an emotional response visually.
- Find the methods to add humour.
- Creating sharable Infographics for easy sharing and tweeting
- Must add Media, such as images and graphs
Why Infographics are used in SEO
Infographics are Linkable and Shareable Assets:
Infographics are very easy to understand and eye catching. It attracts the user to visit it and to share it. It is linkable and helps in generating quality backlinks to the websites.
Infographics are very cost effective (saving)
Infographics are one of the cheapest ways to publish and create band awareness. You do not have to spend thousands of money to get an Infographics. If you are in web industry then you can create on your own otherwise hire a freelancer for it.
It is Easiest way to Explain Complex Data
Human Brain takes time to understand the written data. And in this competitive industry your visitors have very limited time to watch your data. Here the role of Infographics come into action to grab the user with very little amount of time.
Earn Links form Complex Industries
If have created Infographics on the topic which have very complex explanations. And even experts of that topic are not able to explain in easy language then these experts will use your Infographics. Therefore they will give you the credit for that Infographics in the form of backlinks.
These all are the benefits of use of Infographics in Search Engine Optimization to get high quality backlinks.
I hope that my article have helped you for the purpose you are here. If you get your information then please comment.